Search by Course | Buy Textbooks
Flathead Valley Community College Bookstore makes it easy to find the textbooks you need for every class.
For each class, simply select the Term, Department, Course and Section to see a list of the required and optional texts and materials as specified by your instructor.
If the price is $0.00 we don't have the book in stock yet. We'll contact you and let you know how much the book will actually cost before we charge you.
If you choose to pick up your order you will receive an email when your order is ready
Note: the email may be sent to your Eagle Mail address instead of the address you provide
If you choose to have your books shipped they will be shipped within a business day after you receive the email informing you that your order has been processed.
- All books rented for the Fall Semester must be returned to the Bookstore by 5:00 pm May 11th, 2017.
- If there are any book rentals in your transaction you must pay by credit card. If you want to rent and charge to financial aid you'll have to come in to the Bookstore.
- Your credit card will be charged a replacement fee and service fee if any rented books are damaged or not returned on time.
RedShelf eBook Notes:
- See the RedShelf refund/exchange policy before purchasing a RedShelf eBook:
- If you purchase a RedShelf eBook, you will be emailed a code to access the book after we process your order
- This FAQ will answer most questions you might have:
- You will not be charged shipping for RedShelf eBooks
- Most RedShelf eBooks are accessible for 180 days. If you want longer access you can copy and paste the ISBN # into the search bar on this site: https://fvccbookstore.redshelf.com
We strive to provide the most accurate information possible, but accuracy is not guaranteed. For various reasons the books for classes can change. Prices may also change. The FVCC Bookstore is not liable for purchases made from other sources using the information provided on this site.