Search by Course | Buy Textbooks
Flathead Valley Community College Bookstore makes it easy to find the textbooks you need for every class.
For each class, simply select the Term, Department, Course and Section to see a list of the required and optional texts and materials as specified by your instructor.
If the price is $0.00 we don't have the book in stock yet. We'll contact you and let you know how much the book will actually cost before we charge you.
- All books rented for the Spring Semester must be returned to the Bookstore by May 14, 2015.
- If there are any book rentals in your transaction you can only pay by credit card. If you want to rent and charge to financial aid you'll have to come in to the Bookstore.
- Your credit card will be charged a replacement fee and service fee if any rented books are damaged or not returned on time.
Jumpbook (Jbook) Notes:
- Jumpbooks are identified in the course listing as Jbook
- If you purchase a Jumpbook, you will be emailed a code to access the book after we process your order
- You will not be charged shipping for Jumpbooks
- Jumpbooks are only accessible for 180 days in most cases
We strive to provide the most accurate information possible, but accuracy is not guaranteed. For various reasons the books for classes can change. Prices may also change. The FVCC Bookstore is not liable for purchases made from other sources using the information provided on this site.
Room BH/SCA 164
(406) 756-3814 or
(800) 313-3822 ext. 3814
The bookstore accepts VISA, Master Card and American Express.