Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store - at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at (406) 756-3814. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
|There are three options for receiving your order:|
Shipping rates apply to Continental U.S. orders only. Please call for shipping rates for all other orders.
- Books must be returned during the first two weeks of class for a full refund.
- All refunds or exchanges require the cash register receipt -- No exceptions.
- Be sure you return the book immediately if:
- You have the wrong book.
- You dropped a class or class was cancelled.
- You decide you don't need the book.
- Price stickers must be left on textbooks.
- After the first two weeks of the term, textbook returns must be made within three days of purchase for a full refund.
- Textbooks purchased for short interim or late starting block classes have a three day return policy, three days from the beginning of the class.
- New books must be in mint condition.
- No marks or blemishes.
- Clean pages.
- No folded corners --No exceptions.
- Caution: Do not write in a new book until you are sure it is the correct text book.
- Any defective new or used book must be exchanged at least 4 weeks before finals.
- New textbooks which are shrink wrapped may not be returned if unwrapped.
back to top