Textbook Reservation Notes:
- Summer 2018 Semester
- For the Summer Semester we are currently accepting online and handwritten orders. To do a handwritten reservation, download the fillable pdf, then mail, fax, or email it to us or drop it off. Summer Semester books that are reserved with a handwritten reservation can be picked up May 21-25.
- If you order online you will receive an email when your order is processed and ready to pick up.
- You can pick up online orders as soon as you receive an email informing you that your order's been processed, and your books will be held indefinitely - you don't need to pick them up by May 25th.
- Fall 2018 Semester
- For the Fall Semester we are currently accepting handwritten orders. Just download the fillable pdf, then mail, fax, or email it to us or drop it off.
- Online textbook info will be available by July 30.
- All books rented for the Spring Semester must be returned to the Bookstore by 5:00 pm May 17th, 2018.
- All books rented for the Summer Semester must be returned to the Bookstore by 3:00 pm August 3rd, 2018.
- If there are any book rentals in your transaction you'll need to provide a credit card number. You can still charge to financial aid, but if you don't return the book in time your card will be charged.
- Your credit card will be charged a replacement fee and service fee if any rented books are damaged or not returned on time.
RedShelf eBook Notes:
Book Buy-Back Policy:
- Student ID required
- The Bookstore cannot guarantee the buy back of any book
- During finals week we usually pay 50% of the new book price if:
- The instructor has ordered the book for the following semester
- We have not yet met our quota
- We can sell the book used (books sold with an access code don’t qualify)
- The best national wholesale prices will be offered for books which we cannot buy for use on the FVCC campus
- Study guides, books with questions and answer spaces filled in and reproduced materials are not bought back.
- Study guides, workbooks, loose-leaf books, damaged books, and old editions are generally not bought back (if it can’t be reused & there’s no national demand then it won’t be bought)
- Book buy-back is during finals week each semester