Textbook Reservation Notes:
- Spring 2019 Semester
- For the Spring Semester we are currently accepting handwritten orders. Simply print it, then mail, fax, or email it to us or drop it off. Pick up your reserved books the week of Jan 14-18.
- Online book information and ordering will be available by December 21, 2018.
- Fall 2018 Semester
- For the Fall Semester we are currently accepting online and handwritten orders. To do a handwritten reservation, download the fillable pdf, then mail, fax, or email it to us or drop it off. Fall Semester books that are reserved with a handwritten reservation can be picked up August 15-28.
- If you order online you will receive an email when your order is processed and ready to pick up.
- You can pick up online orders as soon as you receive an email informing you that your order's been processed, and your books will be held indefinitely - you don't need to pick them up by August 28th.
- All books rented for the Fall Semester must be returned to the Bookstore in Kalispell by 5:00 pm December 18, 2018. We have a very short period of time to get the books returned to our vendors before the winter break, so there will no exceptions.
- If there are any book rentals in your transaction you'll need to provide a credit card number. You can still charge to financial aid, but if you don't return the book in time your card will be charged.
- Your credit card will be charged a replacement fee and service fee if any rented books are damaged or not returned on time.
RedShelf eBook Notes:
Book Buy-Back Policy:
- Student ID required
- The Bookstore cannot guarantee the buy back of any book
- During finals week we usually pay 50% of the new book price if:
- The instructor has ordered the book for the following semester
- We have not yet met our quota
- We can sell the book used (books sold with an access code don’t qualify)
- The best national wholesale prices will be offered for books which we cannot buy for use on the FVCC campus
- Study guides, workbooks, loose-leaf books, damaged books, and old editions are generally not bought back (if it can’t be reused & there’s no national demand then it won’t be bought)
- Book buy-back is during finals week each semester